Paljakka Caravan area is located right in the heart of Paljakka resort, next to the downhill ski center and all the services in the resort. We serve everyone travelling with caravans, motorhomes or tents. Motorcyclists are welcome to stay at the area designated for tent camping.
Paljakka’s caravan area in brief:
- Open to the public for summer and winter seasons (mid-June – end of April)
- 100 motorhome / caravan spots
- Summertime also area for everyone travelling with a tent or motorcycle
- communal maintenance building: saunas (2), toilets, dish washing facilities, chemical toilet draining
- Paljakka Market 100 m
- Restaurants 100 m
- Winter and summer activities 0-100m
For check-in in winter season, please visit Paljakka Market. You get you key to the maintenance building and for information and instructions for your stay. Paljakka Market is located in Paljakka House, next to the caravan site. For check-in in summer season, please visit Paljakka Bowling, also located next to the caravan site.
If the market/the restaurant is not open on your arrival, they keys will be handed over as agreed upon booking.
Please contact Hotel Paljakka for further information on the caravan area, for the fee premises and prices.
c/o Hotel Paljakka, Jyrkänparras 1, 89140 Kotila (Paljakka), Finland
The caravan area is open every day.
See Paljakka Bowling's opening hours – during the summer of 2021, the reception (check-in) will operate in connection with Paljakka Bowling.