Paljakka Caravan area is located right in the heart of Paljakka resort, next to the downhill ski center and all the services in the resort. We serve everyone travelling with caravans, motorhomes or tents. Motorcyclists are welcome to stay at the area designated for tent camping.
Paljakka’s caravan area in brief:
- Open to the public for summer and winter seasons (mid-June – mid-April)
- 100 motorhome / caravan spots
- Summertime also area for everyone travelling with a tent or motorcycle
- 2 communal maintenance buildings: saunas* (6), toilets, dish washing facilities, chemical toilet draining (* 2 saunas available at summer time on Fridays and Saturdays at 4PM – 10PM)
- Paljakka Market 100 m
- Restaurants 100 m
- Winter and summer activities 0-100m
For check-in please visit Paljakka Market to get you key to the maintenance building and for information and instructions for your stay. Paljakka Market is located Paljakka House, next to the caravan site.
Please check in during the opening hours of Paljakka Market. If the market is not open on your arrival, they keys will be handed over as agreed upon booking.
*) due to ongoing Covid-19 epidemic saunas are not open for the time being.
Please contact Hotel Paljakka for further information on the caravan area, for the fee premises and prices.
Opening hours 18 June -31 August 2020
c/o Hotel Paljakka, Jyrkänparras 1, 89140 Kotila (Paljakka), Finland